Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday Project

I was feeling a bit crafty today so I made these. Well, I actually made the signs for the boys a couple of years ago, but Reily had colored all over them with a permanent marker at some point so I just fixed those, but Kayla's is new. The most fun was mixing colors--all I have is white, red, yellow and blue, so I really had to mix colors to make something more girly.Kayla's has three ribbons hanging from it for all of her hair bows. There are 54 of them. Yes, I realize that having this many hair bows for a child who is not living with me may seem a bit extreme, but shopping for her has helped me keep my sanity in her 7+ month absence, so I'm okay with it. Unfortunately, you can't even see the cute ribbons hanging down. Maybe I'll have to add a couple more! Good thing she finally grew some hair.

No comments: