Friday, November 05, 2010

Happy birthday, Reily!!!

My baby boy is 4 today. This child was a total surprise to us, but I can't imagine my life without him in it. He is, without a doubt, the most loving person I have ever met. Sometimes he is so overwhelmed by the love that he feels that he'll sort of charge at someone and practically knock them over. His hugs are fierce and his kisses are precious. He offers forgiveness very freely and never holds a grudge. His mind works in such a unique way--he can explain how anything works and it almost always makes sense. He constantly amazes me and I am so lucky to be his mommy.

Happy birthday, Reily. I love you!


It's also cousin Kacey's birthday. These two little cousins were born on the same day, just hours apart. It was a total coincidence since they were due weeks apart, but we always make sure to get together around their birthdays and celebrate. We're looking forward to their visit this weekend. Happy birthday, Kacey.

No comments: