Saturday, November 20, 2010

Packing

I've spent a little time each day over the past week gathering items that I know we'll need for our 2nd trip to Ethiopia for Kayla. Today, I put it all together in one suitcase and she is officially packed. Her stuff takes up an entire suitcase. It is hard to know how/what to pack, really. I don't know what size she is or how many diapers she will need. I don't know what food she might like (if any) or what toys she might be interested in. I promised myself I would only fill one suitcase for her, so it's full and done!

Now, we just wait to see if her packed suitcase will sit around collecting dust for 18 or 32 more days. I suppose I could get packing for myself, too, but I think I'll wait until we know for sure that we're going. Here's hoping that news comes next week!

No comments: