Monday, October 18, 2010

New pictures!!!

We just got a DVD of Kayla a week and a half ago. I figured that would be it for updates before we got there--even though we were due for new photos and a medical/health/developmental update. Then, a friend of mine who is traveling with us in four days to meet her son told me that she got an update and photos. I just decided to check email to see if we had also gotten an update for some reason. We did! I have 5 new photos (wish I could share them) and a new report. She's doing pretty well and has even more hair than she did in the video. She's so beautiful with the biggest dark brown eyes. I just can't wait to pick her up and squeeze her in a few days.

3 comments:

Meg said...

priceless : )

Unknown said...

A few DAYS...days!!!!

Meehan Family said...

Trust me, those words were not lost on me as I typed them. Just a few more days...