Monday, October 04, 2010

18...and

The cooking madness continues. The curry dish has been made--some for dinner, some for the fridge and quite a bit in the freezer. I also made guacamole because I bought some avocados that I didn't know what else to do with. Did you know you could freeze guacamole? I didn't, but now that's in the freezer too. My freezer is a little full. I hope that I have this motivation in between our two trips so that I can store a bunch of meals in our freezer for once we're a family of 5 with a new baby/toddler taking up all my cooking time. 18 days left...

2 comments:

Aimee and Preston said...

I have freezed it in zip lock bags. (Just like breast milk.) Then it is easy to thaw in warm water, then clip a corner and squeeze out. No mess!

Meehan Family said...

I did put it in a ziplock--I like your idea to cut the corner, not really liking that you equated it to breast milk!!!