Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Um, yummy!

So, the other day I made this unbelievable cake. I love cooking, but baking--not so much. This cake just sounded too good to pass up, though, and we were having friends over for dinner which requires dessert, of course. It's called Luscious Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake and it totally lived up to the name AND looked good. Move over pumpkin pie, I think I'll make another...

FYI...I've placed the web address for the recipe under the comments section since people were asking. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kim Johnston said...

We need the recipe!

George said...

Looks delicious...post the recipe please!

Meehan Family said...

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/luscious-four-layer-pumpkin-cake-65930.aspx?cm_mmc=Text_Link-_-AllRecipes-_-traffic-_-Rec_textlinks

For those of you that want it--even though I have no idea who you are! Enjoy...it is super easy to make and absolutely fantastic.