Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Flashback

We decided to move our desktop computer downstairs recently. We don't ever use it anymore--it's old and slow, but perfect for computer games for the kiddos. So, downstairs it went. All of our old pictures are stored on it and I wanted them somewhere safer before the kids ruin that computer. Last night, I moved them all to a flash drive and had fun looking through them. Thought I'd give all of you a little flashback, too.Our first family of four photo. Gavin was 17 months old and Reily was just a couple of weeks old.

Reily as a newborn. What a face!
Roth and Dera, shortly after joining our family. Man, seeing this and knowing what Roth looks like now sure is strange. He's gone from a little boy to a full fledged teenager. Someday, that will be Gavin...scary!
Gavin as a newborn. He's so tiny!
Good grief! I never thought my boys looked anything alike, but Gavin in this picture and Reily in the 2nd one down are very similar looking. That's about where it ended though, if you ask me.


No comments: