Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Day!

Well, besides today just being an overall great day, we also got some potentially wonderful news. When we travel to Ethiopia we will arrive late Saturday night and were not slated to meet our baby until Monday. Where does that leave us for ALL day Sunday? We'll be right across the street from her--close enough to hear the babies crying through the windows according to another family that was recently there--but not able to meet her. Yuck. Double yuck.

Well, today I heard from my friend who is there right now that our agency set it up for them to meet their daughter today! I don't know if the same will hold true for us in another few weeks or not, but one can hope. And, trust me, I'm hoping! That would make it a VERY happy day.

Four weeks from today, I should be able to say that I have met my daughter and spent a few hours with her--not four weeks from tomorrow. Trust me, in this process one day is a very BIG deal.

No comments: