Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ten, Twenty and Two

Well, we leave in 10 days. I'll be holding my breath all week, I just know it.

Some reports are saying we got as many as 20 inches of snow yesterday and I believe it. I'll have to post a new picture later. The drifts are insane--some up to 4 feet. Yuck.

Church was actually canceled for today. This is the first time I can remember church being canceled in my life. We are supposed to get more snow, the temps are bitterly cold and there is major wind.

Tomorrow is supposed to have a high temp of 2 degrees. 2 stinking degrees. Blech. I want to live some place warmer.

The good news? The weather looks good for the next 10 days, so weather shouldn't stop us from traveling. Of course, things could change, but I'll take it for now. Anything encouraging is worth focusing on!

10 days!!!

No comments: