Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow and Towels

Well, in light of the fact that yesterday I could still see the tops of most of the plants in my yard and today it looks like this...
and it's nearly 11 am and my street hasn't been plowed, so I'm stuck at home, I decided to make two of these...
Cuz, don't you hate it when your kids outgrow the hooded towels that they love and the only ones they have in the stores are also too small and at least $20 unless they have devil horns and a tail? Well, I hate that, so I used my "spend $10, get $10 off" coupon at JCPenney to get two big towels and two hand towels for $5 to turn them into these. One blue, one orange. They don't have cute little animal heads on top, but the boys helped to make them, so hopefully that will win them over. Their little buns hang out of the old ones!

And trust me, there will be plenty of this today...
because they're already driving me nuts. There has been wrestling, kicking in the head (no, not by me), and game inventing that rules out the other kid--seriously, Reily invented a game for kids with orange hats not kids with red hats (guess who has orange and who has red!). Did I mention it's only 11 am?

No comments: