Saturday, June 05, 2010

Pacifiers

For the past few weeks, I've found myself very detached from this little girl that will eventually be ours, but who knows when! I think it's just my coping mechanism. While we were in Minnesota, we stopped at a Babies R Us, just so I could see if there was anything we needed. There wasn't...but I did decide to buy her some pacifiers and this little clip to keep it on her clothes. I have no idea why, but this little purchase made all of my love for her come rushing back. It's silly really, I have a whole dresser full of clothes for her, but pacifiers made me miss her. No explanation for that. We still have no idea when we'll first travel for her court date, but we're still praying for July. For now, we're just loving our boys and trying to raise some money to ease the financial pain of this surprise 2nd trip.

No comments: