Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthdays

Today, Gavin turned 5! We celebrated with Happy Meals from McDonald's and a trip to the park. It actually wasn't raining today, so other than the mud everywhere, it was fun.
Sunday was my birthday, but we had Gavin's birthday party. It worked out quite well as I was surrounded by everyone I would have wanted around anyway, the food was great and my kids were the center of attention (Gavin because we were celebrating him and Reily because we weren't celebrating him).
Chris made a sandbox for the boys as part of Gavin's birthday gifts. They love it.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

HIHI- I am Autumn from the HOLT Yahoo group...and i am a fellow gemini with my birthday also being June 16!! woo hoo, glad you guys had a chance to celebrate and take your minds of ET and its court and all that not-so-great frustration!