Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haircuts

It was time...I have never cut Reily's hair short. I was always a little afriad to. When I cut Gavin's really short, it never grew back the same and I loved Reily's baby thin, baby soft hair, but the kid is going to be 4 in a few months, so it was time. As you can see, Reily couldn't care less about the haircut. Gavin, on the other hand, looks like his world has just ended. They are SOOOOOOOO different! I assure you, it only took Gavin about 10 minutes to get over losing his long, messy mop of curls, but they were a miserable 10 minutes. He has now decided that he likes his short hair and I think he looks rather handsome.
I was a little afraid we'd lose the redness in Reily's hair after cutting it, but I actually think it looks more red this short.

No comments: