Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stuff

So, we were told that Kayla was put on the potty a few times a day while in Ethiopia, but didn't even ask questions about it because it seemed so far fetched. Well, tonight I put her on the potty and she pooped. Is that normal for a 15 month old? It took forever to get my boys to poop on the potty. I don't think we're starting a streak here, or anything like that, but it's nice to know she can and I'll put her on there as often as I can beat her to it! I HATE poopy diapers.

____________________________________

Another adoptive mom posted a link to the following youtube video about things people often say to adoptive moms. If you're any adoptive mom, it's worth watching. It'll make you laugh and shake your head in disgust. If you haven't gotten all/many/some of these comments yet, you will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm9b6C9hBZ4

1 comment:

Kim Johnston said...

Sometimes girls are different. My best friend's daughter was potty trained at 14 months.