Sunday, February 27, 2011

February photos

Playing with her doll
SO cute
Reading her favorite book
Paxton and Kayla playing and loving

It doesn't look all that great in a photo, but the doro wat I made and the injera we brought home from Ethiopia were delicious!
Kayla is constantly making this face--sometimes just because she wants a kiss and sometimes because she's been caught doing something naughty, but it is always cute
We got to spend part of the weekend and the Kalahari in WI Dells with my whole family

Still SO cute--everywhere we go people tell us, like we don't know!
One GREAT grandpa

I'm so glad all my kiddos love the water

And a great dad
At the arcade

Kayla and I had some time today without all the boys, so I put little knots in her hair--mostly just to see if I could now that it's an inch long. I also painted her toenails pink

1 comment:

Cami said...

Precious! Just darling! Love all the pictures...