Sunday, January 02, 2011

Photos

All 3 kids are napping (yep, ALL 3), so I decided I'd take advantage of no one needing my attention and post some pictures! Enjoy...Waiting to see our baby girl after two months apart

She's crawling!!!

SOOOO big
Wearing a traditional outfit for the Christmas celebration
SOOOOO cute
I love this girl :)
I don't think she could be any cuter

Lake in Awassa
Leaving the Care Center WITH Kayla
At the hotel


First bath (well, with us anyway)
Enjoying some outside air at the hotel
Farewell ceremony

On the airplane (she did great!)

2 comments:

Leah Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's wonderful to see photos of all of you home together!

Question... does that happen to be the lake in Awassa where you can take the boat ride to see hippos? Was there an opportunity while you were there to do that?

Thanks,
Leah Ann
www.journeytostone.blogspot.com

George said...

Loved seeing all your photos...reminds me of our trip last March. I am so very happy for you and your family...and it's awesome that you got all three to nap at the same time too ;-)