Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas

Well, we pulled it off! We had Christmas one week late and our kids did not know the difference. Thanks to my family, my plan worked. We got home New Year's Eve and my mom had everything at our house to make our Christmas Eve dinner, so she made it and we all ate it. Then, we opened new jammies and put everyone to bed. The next morning, we opened presents and then my family came back over for our Christmas dinner and more presents. My mom, once again, pulled off the meal and I didn't have to lift a finger. It was a great day. Kayla did very well and seemed to enjoy the company. I enjoyed celebrating Christmas with all three of my kids and I'm glad it's over! Now, time to put away all the decorations...
Christmas breakfast. I think Kayla was feeling a bit "out of it".
All three kiddos in their new Christmas jammies
Opening presents
Stocking time (the boys call them bean stockings--not too sure why)
It was a VERY Merry Christmas, even if it was a week late
(Thanks, mom!)

No comments: