Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Quick update

No cute pictures or videos, but here's a quick update on the Meehanfive:
  • We went to the Dells again. This time we had no puking kid. Yea!
  • I found an incredible missions opportunity for our family and we are excited about this possibility. When I know more, I'll definitely share more, but for now we're just praying about it.
  • Reily learned how to do a somersault and he's very proud of it. I should post a video of that, but right now I'm too lazy to get up and get the camera. He is also in the phase where he talks non-stop (help me, Lord!). Fortunately, he's a funny boy, so he says many funny things.
  • Gavin is still Gavin. Full of charm and attitude. He's doing great in 4K and is really ready for kindergarten in the fall. I don't know how ready I am for that change, but I've got a few months to get there.
  • Kayla is standing on her own more and more. She still hasn't taken any steps, but she's getting braver.
  • I am wrapping up my final week at the church. It's a bittersweet finish. I still do bookkeeping from home, but I will have no more office hours at the church I have worked at for the past 4 years. It is weird to just be done after the level of involvement I had this past year while we were without a senior pastor, but I know that it's the right move--most days I know it anyway.
  • Chris' grandfather passed away and we will be heading to that funeral this coming weekend.
That's it, I think.

No comments: