Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oops...

So, I've posted a little bit about this before, but Chris and I have been working on our application for foreign missions for a few weeks now. I thought we had to wait until we got an SS number for Kayla before we could apply, but I wanted to get the rest of the application done anyway. So, last night we finished the whole thing and then I hit "next" thinking this would take me to a page where I could review the application but then a little box popped up that said "Thanks for submitting your application". So, I guess that's done! We have now officially applied to become Missionary Associates. It's going to take a while and a lot of work, but we're excited and can't wait to see what God has planned for us and our family. We have found some very intriguing opportunities that would last 1-2 years. We really don't have any information beyond that, but you can be sure that as we learn more over the next year, or two, that we will keep you posted!

No comments: