Thursday, March 17, 2011

March update

Well, I figured I'd better post some photos before people got too bored with nothing but words. I got my memory card out, got ready to upload some photos and I found 2 for the entire month of March. I guess being seriously sick for over two weeks has stinted my photo taking. Fortunately, we're all on the mend--finally!

Anyway, here's what I found:
We have several deer in our backyard quite often and turkeys almost daily. It's fun to see them so close and the boys love to spy them. They always insist that I take photos. I don't know how many photos I want of random deer and/or turkeys, but once in a while I oblige the boys. So, one of my two March photos is of a deer in our backyard. Lame.

Here is the other:
Roth, our oldest foster boy (from many years ago), got a new suit and insisted that his mom bring him over so that he could show me. He looks so handsome and grown up! He was so tiny and immature in every way when he moved in with us at the age of 9 (see comparison photo below). Now he's almost 17 and it is hard to believe that he is that old and can look this mature.

Roth is on the right. And, I'm going to stop thinking about this picture now before it totally derails my evening...

No comments: