Thursday, May 13, 2010

AHHHHHHH!

What a difference a day makes! Yesterday morning, we got fingerprinted so that we could get approved for a visa to bring our little girl home. Getting this approval typically takes at least a week, sometimes up to six. Under this new 2-trip policy, our agency has to have our approval before they can schedule us a court date. So, I called the visa approval office and while we were on the phone, they got our fingerprints, approved them and faxed us the approval. I'm still in shock. I faxed the approval to our agency, so hopefully we'll have our court date very soon. It's looking like we'll get to meet our little girl in June! As much as I still dread leaving our boys twice and having to leave her after meeting her, at least it feels like something has finally gone right. If we have to go twice, I just want to embrace the change and get this show on the road. Let's get this traveling over with and get on with life! (Thanks, mom, for listening to me and helping me change my attitude around. I could not do this without you.)

Also, I had a great meeting with a friend today who told me about a couple of great adoption grants and is willing to help us run a fund raiser. God will provide, I am certain.

No comments: