Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Our boys with mohawks!

Roth and Dera had been asking for mohawks for a while. At first, I just said, "No", but then, they had crazy hair day at school for Dare to be Drug Free week. Eventually I decided that they're only kids once, we were in between pictures (school and Christmas), and they did need haircuts--which we hate to pay for. So, the night before crazy hair day I got out the clippers and shaved their heads leaving only a patch of hair on top. What you're seeing in the picture is the result of that haircut and some gel. They loved it! Unfortunately, I forgot to tell them that the mohawks were getting cut off right away and now they're protesting. We'll just see whether or not they bring them to Thanksgiving. I do know that they'll be off before we take a family Christmas picture for sure.

No comments: